GREAT COURSES. REAL CREDIT. FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS WORLDWIDE.
Semester Online is the first-of-its-kind program offering for-credit courses from premier colleges and universities — online. With Semester Online, you have the freedom and flexibility to make the most of your college experience.
- Take online classes for credit from some of the country’s top schools, no matter where you live.
- Study with university faculty in live, online weekly classes.
- Earn real credit toward graduation.
- Attend classes and access coursework from anywhere you have Internet access.
Ready to see what it’s like to attend Semester Online? Watch the video.
College students from around the world can apply to take for-credit courses from these prestigious universities:
Students from around the world have the opportunity to enroll in Semester Online courses. Credit for Semester Online courses is issued by the institution teaching the course. This school will issue you credit and a transcript when you successfully complete the course.
All Semester Online courses are 3 credits.
These courses are being offered for the Spring 2014 semester:
- How to Rule the World
- The War That Never Ends
- Psychological and Socio-Cultural Perspectives on Health
- The Hebrew Bible/Old Testament: Then and Now
- Baseball and American Culture
- Drugs and Behavior
- Power, Politics and Religion in America
- Differential Equations for Engineers and Scientists
- Electronics Out of the Box
Trinity College Dublin
- Ireland in Rebellion, 1798-1916
University of Melbourne
- Classical Mythology
University of North Carolina
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Leading and Managing
- Marketing: Core Concepts and Tools
- Strategic Management
- Introductory Finance
University of Notre Dame
- Shakespeare And Film
Wake Forest University
- Introduction to Bioethics
Washington University in St. Louis
- Critical Earth Issues
- Environmental and Energy Policies
- Introduction to Psychology
Forget what you know about online learning; we've changed everything.
Semester Online connects you with your classmates and professors in live, face-to-face weekly classes with sections capped at approximately 20 students. Our platform facilitates collaboration, meaningful discussion and real connections.
You will complete coursework on your own time and come to each weekly live class prepared to discuss readings and videos.
High Quality Content
Semester Online coursework is developed by university professors and produced by world-class course developers. Professors work closely with our developers to translate their on-campus lectures into dynamic, immersive coursework.
Course materials may include Hollywood-style videos, real-time quizzes, lectures featuring interactive Q&A sessions and more. This self-paced content can be accessed in your own time, 24/7, anywhere you have an Internet connection.